An enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person with a broad and acute interest in machine learning, data science and NLP. Particularly enjoy collaborating with scientists from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve new challenges. A confident speaker in conferences and teacher in classrooms, able to explain complex information to audience of all levels.
The Superior University Lahore, Pakistanhttps://csit.superior.edu.pk/
October 2019 - Present
A leading entrepreneurial university in Pakistan, committed to transform the lives of students, faculty, staff and alumni by providing an excellent learning and research environment which ensures success in their lives and career.
- Lecture planning, preparation and research
- Content and teaching time with students
- Checking and accessing student’s work
- Invigilating examinations and attending staff meetings
- Supervision and commercialisation of final year projects
Virtual University of Pakistanhttps://www.vu.edu.pk/
Computer Science Instructor
May 2019 - October 2019
Pakistan’s first university completely based on modern Information and Communication Technologies, was established by the Government as a public sector, not-for-profit institution with a clear mission: to provide extremely affordable world class education to aspiring students all over the country.
- Conduct online discussion sessions for students
- Record lectures and presentations for undergrad students
- Communicate with students through chat-room, email, and LMS
COMSATS University Islamabadhttp://cuilahore.edu.pk/
MS Computer Science
2017 - 2019
COMSATS aspires to be both one of the top research institutions and one of the best higher education providers in the country. Generate and preserve knowledge, understanding and creativity by instigating enquiry, conducting high-quality research.
- Area of Specialization: Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Thesis: Development of Large Scale English-Urdu Machine Translation Corpus for Statistical and Neural Machine Translation Systems (View/Download)
University of Sargodhahttps://su.edu.pk/
BS Information Technology
2013 - 2017
Sargodha University offers modern teaching, research and lodging facilities to its students and scholars, including well equipped classrooms and research labs, rich library resources with online access to books and journals.
- Area of Specialization: Web System and Technologies
- Final Year Project: The Molecular Concerns
- Project’s Description: Web and Mobile (android) based medical lab management system that provide operational and managerial support to lab owners. Facilitate client by providing services like doorstep sample collection, blood bank, task tracking and transaction records.
English-Urdu Machine Translation System
- Bidirectional machine translation system
- Statistical and Neural MT techniques
- Enhanced by supervised machine transliteration
- Diverse language models with extended word n-gram support
CNN-based Mood Classifier
Author Profiling using Twitter Data
A Little More About Me
- Technical Skills:
- Research & Planning: Problem Identification, Information Collection, Results Analysis
- NLP/Machine Learning: Machine Translation, Parts-of-Speech Tagging, Text Preprocessing, Text Classification, Recommendation Systems, Data Visualization Pandas, PyTorch, WEKA
- Tools: Jupyter Notebook, Git, Anaconda, Spyder, Dreamweaver, MS Office, VS Code, PyCharm, MySQL Workbench
- Languages/Scripts: Python, Tex, Jekyll, C/C++, HTML, CSS, PHP
- Tutorials and Lecture Notes